Sushe Marine Services Pvt Ltd( SMSPL)
- SMSPL considers vessels Officers and Crew as a Companies biggest asset
- SMSPL strives everyday to be known as the most " fair & caring" employer of seafarer.
- Welfare and safety of seafarers is given a high priority by the Company
- Aims at maximum retention and circulation of the best talents in the Industry.
- SMSPL aims towards career growth of seafarers based on his talent, attitude and hunger for performance.
- SMSPL promotes " crew constructive feedback" as a tool towards betterment of service and improvement
Crewing Operations is the key to managing the Shipping operations, right from the beginning of a Ship takeover. The team at SMSPL ensures only the skilled and trained seafarer join the vessels.
SMSPL follows the maximum two nationality policy on board to avoid any miscommunication and consequent breach of safety rule on board. To ensure parity in our training standards, we follow consistent policy of adhering to the STCW 2010 Conventions, as amended, ISM & MLC codes.
The crewing team at SMSPL provides all administrative aspects of crew requirements including travel plan for joining vessel, visa, repatriation, payment and accounting of wages, overtime and bonus.
All assistance regarding medical tests, fitness certifications and working gear as per safety/environmental protection policy of the Company & its principals. The team also ensures all certifications are in place under the flag state requirements.